More From Advanced Style

Header_1.13

Header_1.13

Monday, January 25, 2010

Advanced Style Couples

[Photos by Smilla]
[Photos by Ari Seth Cohen]
Smilla sent me some wonderful new photos of stylish couples. You can tell how comfortable each of these pairs is with one another and its fun to see how they have influenced each other's style. I'm always a bit shy about approaching friends or groups of people for photos because I don't want to interrupt their time together, but when I do I always seem to capture something special.

6 comments:

Chunky Curlz said...

Love the blog, I like see old folks with hats. I hope to be as stylish in my advanced age. I'm trying to as we speak!

Chloeeeee said...

wow I wish me and my significant other could look half as good as all those duos do!

Jealous! But in a good way!

Susie said...

Oh my goodness, The lady with the Red hat and her husband gazing at her lovingly in the fedora. That's Love right there. I love your blog.

Le 21รจme said...

AMAZING! I love this! Such cute couples!

- www.21Arrondissement.com

Tash said...

the first guys look so funny and so cute

barbara said...

they are so lovely, so in peace with each other and the world!

i love them all. :-)

BlogCatalog

fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Included in AnOther
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...